We will be the first to admit that we probably overloaded you with information about Teams this week.
That’s because Teams is such a great collaboration tool, and we are excited to share its awesomeness with you!
Here’s a recap of this week’s information:
- Let Us Introduce You to Our Little Friend Teams
- Meetings in Teams
- Chatting in Teams
- Change Your Background for a Teams Meeting
- Create a Team in Microsoft Teams
- Add/Remove/Manage Members to a Team
- Reply to a Specific Message in a Teams Chat
- Sharing a File in a Chat
- Difference Between a Chat and a Channel
- Teams vs. Zoom: What’s the Difference?
But wait, there’s more!
UTK OIT has a Microsoft Teams Vodcast: Tips and Tricks, and each week, their trainers talk about great ways to use Teams. This series runs through Nov 28, and you can join online. You can also watch all the previously recorded episodes as well.
And don’t forget:
- We have a whole category of Teams articles in our knowledge base.
- If you would like Teams training for your area, please request it through TechConnect.
- If you have any questions, contact the Service Desk at 901.448.3024 or submit a TechConnect ticket.
Now go forth and Teams!