To get started with Sharecare, all employees will need to create a new account with ShareCare – go to stateoftn.sharecare.com
- RealAge Test – This test has replaced the health assessment. Completing the Real Age Test is required to unlock your incentives. To get started, go to stateoftn.sharecare.com
- Select You and Your RealAge then take your RealAge Test.
- After you complete your RealAge Test, you and your covered spouse can each earn up to $250 ($500 per household)* when you complete healthy activities throughout the year. Visit Achieve and Rewards to learn more
- Biometric Screenings – Quest will continue to be our biometric screening vendor. You now have four options to compete a biometric screening: Onsite, Quest Diagnostic Patient Service Center, Physician Results Form and at-home screening kit from Quest. You’ll no longer have to set up a separate account with Quest. Just register at stateoftn.sharecare.com and log in. Navigate to Achieve and click on the Programs tile. Select Health Screening to go to the Quest site and select your screening option. To learn more, go here.
- Health Coaching and Guided Programs – You have the opportunity to work on your wellness goals and get personalized support with a trained coach and/or registered nurse. To get started, go to stateoftn.sharecare.com and select Achieve and choose from the listed programs.
If you have questions about the wellness plan, please contact Sharecare at 888.741.3390, Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. CT