Use the five buttons on the TechConnect main page to access the site’s features:
- Report an Issue: Report issues with your computer, printer, network, telephone, etc. You can report anything IT-related. It’s quick and easy!
- Request a Service: See all our IT services in one convenient location, called the Service Catalog. Services are listed by category and are searchable. Read about a service and request it right from the same page! (NOTE: The Services link at the top of the page also takes you to the Service Catalog.)
- My Requests: View your open requests for help and service. You also can update a ticket if you have new information or cancel it if you no longer need help.
- Find Answers: Visit the Knowledge Base (KB). The KB is filled with information and how-to instructions. You can choose a category or click on the most popular or recently added articles. You can even rate and comment on articles so we can make them as helpful as possible. (NOTE: The Knowledge Base link at the top of the page takes you to the same place.)
- ITS News: Find the latest IT news and links to the biweekly newsletter. (Choosing this button will open the ITS News page in a separate browser tab.)
Other helpful items on the page include the following:
- Home: This link returns you to the UTHSC TechConnect home page from anywhere in the portal.
- Search bar: Type keywords or key phrases into the “Search the client portal” field at the top of the page to find all available services and knowledge base articles on the topic of your choice.
- Popular Articles: This is a list of trending articles.
- Popular Services: This is a list of trending services.
- Outage notifications: ITS will notify you of any major service disruptions by adding a message at the top of the page.
Need additional help? Call the Service Desk at 901.448.2222 (7:30 am – 5:30 pm CT) or drop in for assistance on the 6th floor of the Lamar Alexander Building (8 am – 5 pm CT).