Available November 6 – November 12, 2023
Link to the presentation: https://mondaymorningmentors.com
In this concise Magna 20-Minute Mentor, Robb Beane, MEd, offers valuable insights into the advantages of incorporating podcasts into your pedagogy. From leveraging podcasts to gain content from experts to preparing students for assignments and assessments, this program highlights the diverse and practical applications of podcasts as a tool to build student engagement and understanding of course content.
In this rapidly evolving educational landscape, the need for innovative and effective teaching methods is more crucial than ever.
The Magna 20-Minute Mentor with Robb Beane, MEd, is a valuable resource that can empower educators to harness the potential of podcasts, providing a new and engaging approach to reach today’s students, ultimately enhancing the quality of education they offer.
After viewing this Magna 20-Minute Mentor, participants will be able to:
- Comprehend the basics of podcasting
- Understand the benefits of including podcasts in pedagogy
- Create podcasts to engage students in various assignments and activities
- Source podcasts catered to their needs
- The basics of podcasting
- Student perceptions of podcasting
- Podcast pedagogy
- Ideas for using podcasts for creative student activities