Available November 27 – December 3, 2023
Link to presentation: https://mondaymorningmentors.com
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion work can be unwieldy, exhausting, and hard to prioritize in the flood of the everyday. It’s essential to learn a new way to think about DEI work, to make it more actionable and more satisfying so you can see and quantify the differences made in people’s lives.
Consider this your “how to” program! This 20-Minute Mentor provides strategies for narrowing and prioritizing your DEI work, identifying what success looks like, and even finding time to celebrate those successes.
After viewing this Magna 20-Minute Mentor, participants will be able to:
- Identify the struggle in making progress in DEI work
- Follow a multi-step process for narrowing DEI work from a huge multi-generational project into weekly tasks
- Recognize ways to prioritize and celebrate the work
- Keep the process going long term
- Taking control of a project for short-term wins
- Successfully managing a project and staying on track
- Continuing the work for longer-term gains