Stress–we all have it! It’s what we do with it that determines if it’s fuel or foe. The Holidays are a time to relax, and an ideal opportunity to check in with yourself and take much-needed time for you. We’re here to help with videos and courses on LinkedIn Learning.
- Just have a few minutes? Check out a quick video with some quick tips to Reduce Stress from our Happiness Tips course, or get your Stress in check with tips that focus on Mindfulness.
- Cultivating gratitude? Check out Christina Huffington on gratitude, self-forgiveness, and attitude (10 mins)
Embracing gratitude at work (3 mins)
Ideas for giving a bit back (4 mins)
- Ready to make a bigger investment? Check out our courses on Managing Stress for Positive Change or Managing Stress.
- If you’re watching for signs that your stress is getting to be too much, we can help with Avoiding Burnout.
- Need to recharge from all the festivities? Check out Arianna Huffington’s Thrive 02: Learning How to Unplug and Rechargeor Arianna Huffington’s Thrive 03: Setting Priorities and Letting Go.
- Want to make work and life come together more seamlessly in the New Year? Check out Finding Work-Life Fit.
- Are you missing a loved one these Holidays? Need some help with resilience? Check out Sheryl Sandberg and Adam Grant on Option B: Building Resilience.
- Struggling to balance it all? Check out Balancing Work and Life.
We’re here to help you take control of your stress–today! What’s one thing you’re going to do for you this season?