The UTHSC Advisory Board will meet May 20, 2019, at 1 p.m. in the OD Larry Dining Hall of the Student-Alumni Center, 800 Madison Avenue, on the Memphis campus.
This is the second meeting for the UTHSC board. Each UT campus across the state is served by an advisory board, as established by the UT FOCUS Act passed by the state legislature.
Agenda items are:
- Call to order and roll call
- Approval of minutes from the February 21, 2019, meeting
- Chancellor’s report
- FY 2019-FY 2020 budget review and recommendation
- SACS Accreditation Process overview
- College reports on incoming class
- Next meeting – date correction
- Other business
Individuals with a disability who wish to attend this meeting may contact the ADA coordinator for the UTHSC Office of Equity and Diversity (OED), 920 Madison Avenue, Suite 825, Memphis, Tennessee, 38163, telephone 901-448-7382 (V/TTY available), email email@example.com, to request auxiliary aids or services needed to facilitate attendance. Contact may be made in person, by writing, by email, by telephone, or otherwise.