There is no single best methodology for learning. Teachers who use multiple approaches to connect their material with students’ needs can help them really connect.
This 20-Minute Mentor provides strategies for using creative approaches to create connection with your students so they can benefit from an engaging and meaningful learning experience. You’ll focus on constructing more impactful and creative lesson plans as well as diversified teaching methods to connect with students.
After viewing this Magna 20-Minute Mentor, participants will be able to:
- Develop an understanding of how to foster creativity and connection in the classroom
- Identify strategies for implementing creative teaching methods
- Explore how to create meaningful learning experiences for students
- An overview of teaching and learning styles
- Strategies to help teachers move from a lecture-focused approach and find creative ways to present their content
- Strategies to help educators connect material with students’ learning needs