The University of Tennessee Health Science Center’s Advisory Board will meet Wednesday, May 11, from 1 to 4 p.m., in the Mooney Library, 875 Monroe Ave., on the Memphis campus. It will be the first time the board has met in person since the start of the pandemic.
On the agenda:
- Introduction of new board members, Randall A. Davis, MD, and Josh J. Wayman, DDS
- Recognition of Judge Mark Norris, who served on the board since it began in 2019 and is rotating off the board
- Chancellor Peter Buckley’s first report to the board
- Updates from the colleges
- A review of proposed academic programs: the Master of Health Science in Pathology Assistant and the Joint Bachelor of Science in Nursing with UT Southern
- Proposed FY 2022 budget review and approval
Board members will also have the opportunity to tour the newly renovated Mooney and Crowe Buildings in UTHSC’s Historic Quadrangle and the Delta Dental of Tennessee Building for the College of Dentistry, which is under construction.
While the meeting will be conducted in person, it will also be available via Zoom. To access the Zoom link, get more information about the UTHSC Advisory Board, or read minutes from previous meetings or view webcasts, go to https://www.uthsc.edu/advisory-board/index.php
Individuals with a disability who wish to attend this meeting may contact the ADA coordinator for the UTHSC Office of Equity and Diversity (OED), 920 Madison Avenue, Suite 825, Memphis, 38163, telephone 901-448-7382 (V/TTY available), email@example.com, to request services needed to facilitate attendance. Contact may be made in person, by writing, by email, by telephone, or otherwise.