Zoom continues to tighten security features. It is important to know how to share your screen!
If you are scheduling a meeting for another host, use the Co-Host option. When scheduling the meeting:
- Click Schedule.
- Click Advanced Options at the bottom of the Zoom Scheduling screen.
- Under Alternative Hosts, enter the email of the co-host.
- Click the Schedule button.
If you want everyone in the meeting to have the ability to share their screen, be sure to set the Screen Sharing option to “All Participants.”
- Click Security at the bottom of the screen.
- Choose Share Screen under Allow Participants to:.
For more information and tips on how to use features within Zoom, please visit UTHSC Zoom website.