You can be creative with your Zoom account by creating a virtual background.
Follow the directions below.
- Go to the UTHSC Zoom backgrounds page and click Download on the desired background. Windows Users need to open your Downloads folder and double click the .zip file you just downloaded. Drag the .png file in that folder to the Downloads folder.
- Open Zoom.
- Click on your Profile (top right) then select Settings. Note: You may see, “To enable smart virtual background, download the smart virtual background package. You only need to download it once” dialog box. Click the Download button
- Select Virtual Background.
- Select the + button and select Add Image.
- Double click the UTHSC Zoom background image in your Downloads folder.
- Click the X (Mac: top left corner; Windows: top right corner) to close.
For more daily tips and information about Zoom, visit the UTHSC Zoom Meeting Tips website!