The Lichterman Award is open for nominations from August 1- August 19.
- Employees must have a non-exempt title classification.
- Employees must be a full-time UT Health Science Center employee (including employees at St. Francis and Jackson) or a full-time UCH employee.
- Employees must have been employed a minimum of three years prior to nomination.
- Quality of Work
Submitting a Nomination
- Follow this link https://uthsc.edu/search/index.php
- Type in the name of the person you wish to nominate
- Click on their name (highlighter in green) on the right hand side of the page
- It will show you if that person is eligible and if they have been nominated.
- Click on nominate to complete your nomination.
Follow this link for nomination https://oracle.uthsc.edu/w932_lichterman_nominate_utmg.php
For more information go to https://uthsc.edu/lichterman-award/index.php