The UTHSC Campus Cupboard is our university’s on-campus food and toiletry pantry to support UTHSC community members in need. The Campus Cupboard is open to ALL UTHSC students, staff, and faculty. We are proud to be an agency partner of the Mid-South Food Bank and are able to keep our shelves stocked with donated items from MSFB and generous individual donors.
Please stop by if you are in need of food, personal hygiene items, or household cleaning products to keep yourself healthy and safe. Our hours are:
- Tuesdays from 4:00 – 6:00 p.m.
- Thursdays from 10:00 am to Noon
- Fridays from 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Items in stock at the pantry include:
- Shelf-stable foods
- Fresh and frozen foods (subject to availability)
- Personal hygiene items including period supplies, dental hygiene items, and soap
- Household cleaning items including dish soap, dishwasher and laundry detergent, and sponges
The Campus Cupboard is located at 220 S. Dudley St., Memphis, TN 38103. You don’t need to RSVP, just come by during open hours (and bring a reusable bag, please). The entrance is located under the dark green awning. Please ring the doorbell when you arrive.