You can schedule a Zoom meeting through the easy-to-install Outlook Add-In.
This allows you to check participant’s schedules to make sure everyone can attend.
- Within the Outlook App, click the red Store Add-ins (or Get Add-ins on Macs) in the ribbon.
- Search for Zoom for Outlook.
- Click Add at the bottom of Zoom for Outlook.
- When creating a new meeting in Outlook, select the Add a Zoom Meeting button on the ribbon.
- You may be asked to log into Zoom. You must click SSO and enter tennessee in all lowercase in the Domain field, then sign in with your NetID/password.
- Your meeting info (link, call in numbers, password (if set), etc.) is added to the meeting invite. Add users, date, and time.
Be sure to visit our other ITS resource pages: