The Division of Surgical Oncology is re-instituting a regularly scheduled research meeting. It will be the second Wednesday of every month from 10 – 11 am in room 308 in the 910 Madison building. Both in-person and Zoom formats will be available for attendance. Meeting invites will be emailed monthly.
The first meeting will be April 13, 2022, at 10 am.
The purpose of this meeting will be to:
Facilitate clinical and translational research projects in surgical oncology
Connect students and residents interested in surgical oncology with faculty performing research.
Keep track of ongoing research projects within the surgical oncology division.
- Assist with any IRB problems
- Discuss any impediments to the project moving forward
- Assist in discussions of abstract submission and publication
Discuss potential future research projects
- Help with the formulation of critical questions
- Brainstorm project design
- Help gather the manpower needed to accomplish the project