Register to Attend a PubMed Basic Workshop
- Learn how to find out if my article has been published
- Learn the difference between PubMed and Google Scholar
- Learn which books are included in PubMed
- Learn what new with author affiliations in PubMed
- Learn what’s new with author keywords in PubMed
Contact the PubMed Basic workshop instructor
- Ensure my interests and needs are covered in workshop
- Ask if library provides PubMed consultations
- Ask if PubMed workshop can come to my department
The PubMed Basic workshop is custom-tailored to meet your research, educational, and clinical information needs. PubMed Basics is offered Thursday, May 8, 2014, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM, Room 601, Alexander Building. Workshop instructor is Gwen Jackson, Associate Professor, email@example.com, Health Sciences Library. Registration is requested.
To register for this workshop, go to the library’s website, click here.