We cordially welcome any interested M4 students to apply for the 2023 Shainberg Scholars Multicultural Health Exchange Program!
This program will provide students with the unique opportunity and the funding to travel to Ben-Gurion University of the Negev for a single 4 week rotation, or two 2 week rotations. In addition, the students will have the opportunity to participate in the extensive multicultural health and global health programming at Ben-Gurion University of the Negev.
This rotation will occur in Spring 2023 AFTER the Match from March 30-April 28, 2023
The following are criteria for applying:
- Applicant must be a current M4 Medical Student
- Student must have completed an Internal Medicine and Surgery Rotation by March 30, 2023 (The start date for the exchange)
- Student must be in good academic standing for this program
- Academic performance will be an important selection criteria
- Applications will be open from September 6th at 8 am until November 18 at 5pm CST
Application is now live at https://form.jotform.com/202363359010142