Well-designed rubrics are an invaluable tool that can help guide student learning as well as assist educators in effectively assessing learning outcomes and course quality. How can you ensure that your rubrics satisfy instructional and assessment purposes for both you and your students? Join us July 9th for a highly-informative, 60-minute webinar (Creating Rubrics: Improve Assessments, Assignments and Outcomes) led by Dr. Teresa Flateby, Director of Academic Assessment at Georgia Southern University.
During this webinar you will discover:
• Steps to develop quality scoring rubrics – templates included!
• Different types of rubrics and what bests fits your assessment needs
• Effective ways to outline assignment expectations to students
• Ways to limit grade appeals and confusion through well written rubrics
• Critical characteristics and specific examples of effective rubrics
To register for this webinar and learn more about other upcoming professional development events, please go to: https://tinyurl.com/june30profdev
Be sure to also read our latest blog post (Providing Effective Feedback) at: https://tinyurl.com/june30post
On behalf of our institution, thank you for all that you do!
(firstname.lastname@example.org / 901-448-2253)