It is SO important to keep your work and personal information up to date in IRIS.
Not only because it will help with your RingCentral transition, but also because:
- Your paper W-2 form may end up in the hands of a stranger
- Facilities may not be able to find you when you submit a request for service
- Your benefits paperwork could be sent to the wrong home address
- You may not get a UTHSC Alert message in case of an emergency
Follow these simple steps to check your work and personal information in IRIS:
- Click on Resources in the top menu of any UTHSC page and choose MyUT (may require login and/or authentication).
- Click the Employee Self-Service folder icon at the top of the page.
- Click Personal Profile (under Most Frequently Used on the right or click the P in the alphabetical listing to see it)
- You can change any of these fields by clicking on the pencil in that section:
- Emergency Contact
- Work phone number
- Home address
- Home phone number
- Phone release status
- Make updates, then click the Save and Back button, and the information is automatically updated in IRIS.
You cannot update your name, work address, education information, or immigration or resident status. Please see the Updating Your Work and Personal Information web page to update any of that information.
Have more questions? Please contact your business manager or HR at 901.448.5600.