Don’t forget! It is time to register for the Ride to Fight On, benefiting the West Cancer Center. Form a team, join a team, or ride on behalf of someone you love.
Register by Sunday, June 15, to take advantage of the discounted rate of $50. After Sunday, the price will increase by $10.
Your registration fee includes:
• Ride route of your choice
• Event goodie bag
• SAG (Stop and Go Station) supplies
• Food, beverages, and entertainment after the ride
• Finisher medal
• Entry into the cycling expo
• Personal fund-raising profile
• Invitation to the official “After Party”
Not interested in riding? You can also sign up as a volunteer. We need more than 300 volunteers to make this event possible. You can register to ride or volunteer at www.ridetofighton.com.
Let’s work together at UTHSC to help make this a world-class event with our partners at the West Cancer Center. I hope you can sign up for the Ride to Fight On!
Executive Dean of the UTHSC College of Medicine