The office of Health Disparities Education and Community Engagement would like to invite you to an all-campus QEP meeting on Thursday September 12th at noon in the Freeman Auditorium (930 Madison 3rd floor) to share the UTHSC QEP proposal. Light refreshments will be served.
This is an exciting year of planning for the QEP which will launch in August 2020.
At this meeting we will share the current proposal and highlight our new QEP implementation committee structure. These new implementation committees will help us move the QEP from proposal to transformational program across the campus. Together, we will position UTHSC as a national leader in teaching our students to recognize and address the social determinants of health.
Our new QEP Implementation Committee opportunities include:
- Interprofessional Education Implementation Committee
- QEP Faculty and Staff Advisory Committee
- QEP Student Advisory Committee
- QEP Activities Ambassador Team
- QEP SDoH Experts Panel
- UTHSC Community Engagement Committee
- College-based Curriculum Working Groups
Health Disparities Education and Community Engagement