SPEAKER: Sarah Bell, M.D., Psychiatry Resident
TITLE: Foster Care and Adoption in Tennessee
DATE: Thursday, April 12, 2018
LOCATION: 956 Court Ave. Coleman Building-South Auditorium. A137
Following this activity, the participants should be able to:
- Describe how the foster care system works in TN
- Examine the process of becoming a foster/adoptive home
- Discuss the mental health needs of foster youth
- Learn about the kids waiting for families in TN
- Learn how you can volunteer with foster youth
DISCLOSURE: Dr. Bell has no disclosures which need to be revealed. She will not be discussing any off-label uses of products.
Accreditation: The University of Tennessee College of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit: The University of Tennessee College of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate only with the extent of their participation.