Health Science Center
DEPARTMENT OF PSYCHIATRY
Mallory Mitchell, MD, MPH Psychiatry Resident, UTHSC, Memphis, TN
“Diagnosis and Management of Mood Disorders during Pregnancy”
Thursday March 22, 2018
Coleman Building – South Auditorium– Rm. A137
956 Court Avenue
Following this activity, the participants should be able to:
• Identify psychiatric disorders most pertinent to the diagnosis and treatment of the reproductive age female patient.
• Review outcomes of treatment exposure during pregnancy as identified by most recent literature.
• Identify and examine current professional practice guidelines.
• Consider a risk-benefit analysis framework for treating pregnant patients.
• Implement best practices in future evidence based approaches to the treatment of pregnant patients with psychiatric disorders.
DISCLOSURE: Dr. Mitchell has no relevant financial relationships. She will not be discussing any off-label uses of products.
ACCREDITATION: The University of Tennessee College of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
CREDIT: The University of Tennessee College of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate only with the extent of their participation.