Our professional development library of archived sessions continues to grow! We have session recordings and materials for several of the professional development opportunities that we have offered in the past year. We have included a few session archive titles below that are currently in our library. Contact us today to learn more about what is available in our professional development library or schedule a viewing of one of our archived sessions for you or your department.
To view information related to some of our archive offerings and learn more about other upcoming professional development events, please go to: http://tinyurl.com/may5profdev
Be sure to also read our latest blog post focusing on using social media to create and grow your personal learning network at: http://tinyurl.com/may5post
On behalf of our institution, thank you for all that you do!
(email@example.com / 901-448-2253)
Primarily Education-Focused Sessions and Resources
1. Twitter 101: What is it, and how can I use it?
• Date: May 16, 2014
• Time: 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM
• Location: GEB B107 (computer lab)
2. Magna Online Seminar Archives Available – Schedule a viewing
• Can You Flip an Online Class? Yes, You Can!
• Leverage Social Media to Fuel Student Engagement and Learning
• Six Strategies to Improve Your Online Courses
• Helping Introverts Thrive in an Active Learning Classroom
1. Faculty Handbooks: Top Strategies for Policy Review
• Date: May 7, 2014
• Time: 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
• Location: GEB A304
1. International Association of Medical Science Educators (Annual Conference)
• Conference Dates: June 7-10, 2014
• Location: Nashville, TN