If you have ever wished you knew what your meeting/webinar participants were thinking, now you can with Zoom polls!
To add a poll in Zoom before a meeting, you must be the meeting host.
- Go to https://tennessee.zoom.us.
- Click the Create or Edit Account button.
- Sign in using the SSO button (if necessary).
- With Meetings selected on the left side, click the meeting to which you want to add a poll.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Add button in the Poll section.
- You can then begin to add questions.
- Click the Save button when finished.
- To launch the poll during the meeting/webinar, click Polling at the bottom of the Zoom window.
- Click Launch Poll to start.
- Click End Poll to end,
- Click Share Results to share with participants.
- Click Stop Sharing to end the poll results.
If you have any issues, contact our Helpdesk at 901.448.2222.or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is just one of the helpful IT tips found in our latest newsletter. Subscribe today so you don’t miss an issue! To see previous issues, visit the ITS Newsletter webpage.