National Bike to Work Day is Friday, May 18th.
This is your perfect opportunity to try riding to work to see how it goes.
Some basic tips to help make commuting easier:
* Plan a route in advance with minimal traffic
* Make sure your bike is in tip-top shape
* Get a good bike lock
* Wear a helmet
* Be Visible
* Learn how to change a flat
* Carry a cell phone
* Plan your clean up for when you arrive at work
* Stay out of the Door Zone and watch for parked cars
UTHSC wants to celebrate this day with you and your bike. If you ride your bike to work on Friday, please join us in front of the Madison Plaza in front of the UT sign at 8:30 a.m., for a group photo!
Share your commute with the Memphis Hightailers Bicycle Club by emailing a photo to email@example.com of yourself in with your bike in front of your workplace. If you share it on Social Media use #MHBCCOMMUTES
You can also go to https://www.biketoworkmemphis.com/ for more information. Check out the B2W Breakfast Stations. Stop at one and enjoy a little breakfast treat.