PubMed is the National Library of Medicine database that serves as a “free resource supporting the search and retrieval of biomedical and life sciences literature.” Start searching from the Library homepage using the “PubMed @UTHSC” tab. For many of the search results, a link to the full text will be available. If you don’t see a full-text link to the right of the title, click the “UT Links” button to access the article through a different database or request it through Inter-Library Loan.
- Easy access to new and trending articles
- Ability to filter by article type, year, subject, and language
- Ability to create an email alert for new articles using specified keywords
- Ability to import citations into EndNote
- Over 30 million citations to search through