Date: May 23rd through 27th
Location: Mooney Library
Hybrid Meeting (Virtual and In-Person)
It is not too late to register!
Single day virtual registration: $40
Single day in-person registration: $80
Full meeting virtual registration for non-members: $350
To register and find out more, visit our meeting website:
- Presidential Lecture: Dr. Arpana Agrawal, professor of Psychiatry, Washington University School of Medicine.
- Keynote Lecture: Dr. Susan Ackerman, Stephen W. Kuffler Chair in Biology, professor of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, University of California, San Diego.
- Distinguished Investigator Lecture: Dr. Elissa Chesler, professor, the Ann Watson Symington Chair in Addiction Research, The Jackson Laboratory.
- Early Career Lecture: Dr. Monica Dus, assistant professor of Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology, The University of Michigan.
- Behavior Quantification using Machine Learning: Challenges and Opportunities Symposium
- Revolutionary Genomics: Third-Generation Sequencing and Pangenome Approaches to Understanding Genes and Behavior Symposium
- Revealing the Function of Sleep from Flies to Humans Symposium
- Mapping the Brain: Neuroimaging and Connectome Approaches to Study Genetic Variation in Brain Function, Structure, and Behavior Symposium
- The Cerebellar Nuclei in the Limelight (at Last) Symposium
- Genetic Studies of Drug Addiction-Related Traits in Outbred Rats Symposium
Satellite Workshop (May 23rd)
- Crosscutting Applications in Genes, Brains, and Behavior: Single cell and spatial transcriptomics
- Panelists: 10X Genomics, Dr. Kristen Maynard and Dr. Leonardo Collado-Torres, Molecular Neuroanatomy Division at the Lieber Institute for Brain Development
If you have additional questions, please contact the meeting organizer, Megan Mulligan (email@example.com)