UTHSC has joined the National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity (NCFDD) as an Institutional Member which means all faculty, staff, and students can join for FREE. The NCFDD is a nationally recognized, independent organization that provides online career development and mentoring resources for faculty, post-docs, and graduate students.
NCFDD provides a variety of virtual programs and resources including:
• Weekly Monday Motivator
• Monthly Core Curriculum Webinars
• Monthly Guest Expert Webinars
• Access to Multi-Week Courses
• Access to Dissertation Success Curriculum for graduate students
• Private Discussion Forum for peer-mentoring, problem-solving, & moderated writing challenges
• Monthly accountability buddy matches
• Access to 14-Day Writing Challenges
• Access to the Member Library that includes past webinar materials, referrals, and readings
To claim your free membership, please visit the Faculty Affairs Resources page to complete the application steps.