When you get a new phone, you need to restore your Duo account to that new phone by following these simple instructions:
- Once you have your new phone, go to 2fa.utk.edu/restore
- Log in with your NetID and password and additional verification information.
- Select one of the Duo methods to log in.
- Call Me: Call the cell phone number already registered. Select 7 to approve.
- Enter a Passcode: Select ‘Text me new codes’ to receive an SMS message with new temporary codes to the phone number registered.
- Send Me a Push (only if you have access to your old device).
- IMPORTANT Select ‘Device Options’ for your phone and choose ‘Reactivate Duo Mobile’ and follow the instructions.
If you have any issues, contact our Helpdesk at 901.448.2222.or at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.