With the exponential growth of COVID-19 cases across Tennessee, in Shelby County, and on campus, the UTHSC Fitness Center and the Student-Alumni Center will remain closed. Campus Recreation will be re-evaluating the situation on a weekly basis. The safety of students and employees on campus is our top priority.
Although you will not be able to work out in-person on campus, you still have virtual options available through Campus Recreation:
- Join a fitness class via Zoom:
- Yoga on Mondays at 5:30 pm
- Pilates on Wednesdays at 5:30 pm
- Zumba on Wednesday at 5:30 pm
- For the Zoom link and password to any of these classes, contact Suzanne at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Follow the UTHSC Fitness Center on Instagram (@uthscfitnesshiddengym) for at home workouts
- Fitness and wellness advice videos are available at uthsc.edu/campus-rec/fitness/videos
- Fitness applications are available at uthsc.edu/campus-rec/fitness/apps
The COVID-19 testing site in the gymnasium behind the SAC will remain open for faculty, staff, and students to be tested who are asymptomatic and have had no known exposure.