With the surge of COVID-19 cases across Tennessee, in Shelby County, and on campus, the UTHSC Fitness Center and the Student-Alumni Center will be closing until further notice, effective November 19 at 5:00 pm.
Although you will not be able to work out in-person on campus, you still have virtual options available through Campus Recreation:
- Join a fitness class via Zoom:
- Yoga on Mondays at 5:30 pm
- Pilates on Wednesdays at 5:30 pm
- Zumba on Wednesday at 5:30 pm
- For the Zoom link and password to any of these classes, contact Suzanne at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow the UTHSC Fitness Center on Instagram (@uthscfitnesshiddengym) for at home workouts
- Fitness and wellness advice videos are available at uthsc.edu/campus-rec/fitness/videos
- Fitness applications are available at uthsc.edu/campus-rec/fitness/apps
Campus Recreation will continue to monitor the local and statewide COVID-19 situation. The safety of students and employees on campus is our top priority.
The COVID-19 testing site in the gymnasium behind the SAC will remain open for asymptomatic faculty, staff, and students to be tested.
If you have any questions, please contact Campus Recreation at 901.448.5973 or email@example.com.