UTHSC Fitness Center Age Policy
- Parents or guardians must accompany and have direct supervision of all dependents/children under 18 years of age.
- Dependents/children age 16 and under are not permitted in exercise classes, the exercise room or in the fitness areas at any time.
- Pool use: Parents or guardians must accompany, have direct supervision and be in the pool with dependents/children under 18 years of age.
- Hot tub use: No children under the age of 18 allowed in the hot tub at any time.
- Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian present and sign a release of liability witnessed by fitness center staff.
- Burden of proof of age is the parents/ guardians or the dependents/child’s.
- Parents/guardians are expected to know and follow the age policies of the fitness center.
- Failure to follow the age policy will result in expulsion from the fitness center and or membership revocation.