Join Lori Gonzalez, UTHSC’s Chief Academic Officer, and Cindy Russell, Associate Vice Chancellor for Faculty Affairs, for a faculty feedback session about your experiences with Digital Measures.
No RSVP needed. Just join us on Monday, June 29 from 1pm-2pm (central time) at https://tennessee.zoom.us/j/5813349234 with a password of 901901.
We are interested in your general experiences with Digital Measures as well as your answers to questions such as:
- What is most helpful about the Digital Measures system?
- What needs to be improved in the Digital Measures system?
- What wasn’t there (what was missing) such that when you went to enter something there wasn’t a place for it?
- What suggestions do you have for the screens in Digital Measures?
- What suggestions do you have for the reports in Digital Measures?
We hope you will join us for the session or use one of the other mechanisms to provide your feedback.