Reminder – Please be sure to join us Wednesday (July 9th) for a highly-informative, 60-minute webinar led by Dr. Teresa Flateby, Director of Academic Assessment at Georgia Southern University. This webinar will focus on developing quality rubrics that can help guide student learning as well as assist educators in effectively assessing learning outcomes and course quality.
During this webinar (Creating Rubrics: Improve Assessments, Assignments and Outcomes) you will discover:
• Steps to develop quality scoring rubrics – templates included!
• Different types of rubrics and what bests fits your assessment needs
• Effective ways to outline assignment expectations to students
• Ways to limit grade appeals and confusion through well written rubrics
• Critical characteristics and specific examples of effective rubrics
To register for this webinar and learn more about other upcoming professional development events, please go to: https://tinyurl.com/july7profdev
Be sure to also read our latest blog post (Defining Success with Learning Objectives) at: https://tinyurl.com/july7post
On behalf of our institution, thank you for all that you do!
(email@example.com / 901-448-2253)