Changes to Building Access
As our campus activity begins to ramp back up, the safety of our faculty, staff, and students is our most important concern. Therefore, in addition to wearing masks or face coverings at all times and practicing social distancing on the UTHSC campus, access to buildings on campus will be limited to main entrances beginning Monday, June 1, so that every person entering can have their temperature checked.
Anyone with a temperature greater than 100ºF will not be allowed to enter the building and will be directed to contact University Health Services at 901.448.5630 for care recommendations.
Below are the building entrances that will be open beginning Monday, June 1:
- Cancer Research Building (CRB): south entrance at breezeway
- Coleman Building: main entrance at Court Avenue
- Dunn Dental Building: southwest entrance (by patient lot) and N-Lot entrance
- General Education Building (GEB): E-Lot Garage entrance (by security desk) and the Monroe Plaza entrance
- Hyman Building: main entrance at Dunlap Street
- Lamar Alexander Building: first floor main entrance facing the Pharmacy Building
- Madison Plaza: main entrance at Madison (by security desk), 930 Madison Building front entrance, and east entrance at Food Court level (by Soi No. 9) from H-Lot garage
- Molecular Science Building (MSB): main entrance at Madison Avenue
- Pauline Building: main entrance on the north side
- Pharmacy Building: main entrance at Madison Avenue
- Physical Plant: main entrance at East Street
- Regional Biocontainment Laboratory (RBL): main entrance at Monroe Plaza
- Student-Alumni Center (SAC): main entrance at Madison Avenue
- Translational Science Research Building (TSRB): north entrance at breezeway
- Van Vleet: main entrance at Dunlap Avenue
Fitness Center Opening
The UTHSC Fitness Center will reopen in accordance with new COVID-19 safety protocols on Monday, June 1 for faculty, staff, and students. Reservations are required, and can now be scheduled via the online portal on the Campus Recreation reservations website.
All reservations must be made in advance via the online portal. You must have a reservation to enter the Fitness Center. Reservations are available up to two days in advance. Cancellations must be done within 30 minutes of the scheduled session.
If you have any questions, please call Campus Recreation at 901.448.5973.