How Can I Teach Routine Courses with Energy and Enthusiasm?
It’s not unusual for teachers at midcareer to experience a drop in excitement. Often they’ve been teaching the same material at the same institution to the same type of students for years, causing their ardor to wane. To combat this fatigue, teachers need to be more systematic and purposeful in their instructional growth.
After viewing this presentation, you will be able to:
- See where you are as a teacher
- Develop goals to help you grow
- Create a realistic plan for achieving your goals
- Identify new teaching experiences you would like to have
- Recognize teaching methods that promote learning for your students
- Gauge how much change you can implement at any given time