This webinar explores the features and functionality of the Ultra Course Experience and differences from the current version of Blackboard. During the session participants will engage with the facilitator through discussion and demonstration of the various workflows and new features. Demonstration will focus on course and content development, creating gradable items, and managing the gradebook. The facilitator will also discuss best practices as they relate to teaching efficiency and effective course development to improve student success.
Upon completion of this webinar, participants should be able to:
• Create calendar items and course messages.
• Understand and apply a course organization structure.
• Review the various types of content.
• Design and monitor engaging discussions that encourages student collaboration.
• Identify and create different assessment activities.
• Understand and leverage grading rubrics.
• Grade assessments and discussions.
• Understand the gradebook workflow.
• Utilize the gradebook to manage and apply course grading policies.
Link to register for session: https://libcal.uthsc.edu/event/8404696