Friday, July 22, 2022
9 am – 10:30 am, CDT
Ally is a tool that provides instructors information on the usability, accessibility, and quality of their Blackboard courses.
Upon completion of the workshop, participants should be able to:
• Understand and identify the benefits of universal design.
•Identify accessibility challenges institutions, instructors and students face.
• Create alternative accessible versions of course content.
• Apply changes to content based on recommendations from the Ally accessibility plan.
• Understand and interpret results based on recommended remediation approaches.
• Identify and utilize accessibility tools to create more accessible content.
Link to register for session: https://libcal.uthsc.edu/event/9325661