The Division of Biostatistics at the Department of Preventive Medicine invites you to attend the following panel discussion.
Date: TODAY, May 14, 2018
Time: 2 P.M.
Place: 4th Floor Conference Room 400 in the Doctors Office Building at 66 N. Pauline Street, Memphis, TN 38105. Please park in the multi-story parking garage adjacent to the Doctors Office Building, and bring your parking card with you so we can give you a validation ticket.
ZOOM Virtual Room Connection: If you cannot physically join us, please join us at https://tennessee.zoom.us/j/476519327.
- David Ashbrook, Ph.D., Department of Genetics, Genomics, and Informatics, UTHSC
- Hao Chen, Ph.D., Department of Pharmacology, UTHSC
- Kyobeni Mozhui, Ph.D., Department of Preventive Medicine, UTHSC
- Stanley Pounds, Ph.D., Department of Biostatistics, St.Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Rob Williams, Ph.D., Department of Anatomy and Neurobiology, UTHSC
Moderator: Saunak Sen, Ph.D., Department of Preventive Medicine, UTHSC
Discussion Topic: Statistical Needs in Omics Research
We look forward to seeing you all among us.
Mehmet Kocak, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Biostatistics
Department of Preventive Medicine, UTHSC