Adobe Creative Cloud is available to students until the end of the Spring 2020 semester.
Follow the instructions below to get started.
- Go to adobe.com
- Click Sign In in the top right corner
- Enter tennessee.edu in the Email Address field
- Click Continue
- This will redirect you to the Central Authentication Service Login page
- Enter your NetID and Password
- Under Your Services, you should see the red icon and Creative Cloud, click Open
- In the box on the right with your name and Manage Account, click on Install Creative Cloud app
- Follow the instructions on the screen for installing the Creative Cloud app.
- Once the Creative Cloud app is installed, you can then install the particular applications you need.
Visit the UTHSC Student Resource for Working Remotely website for daily tips and more information!