Please be sure to join us tomorrow (Tuesday – July 22nd) for a special live online discussion hosted by TEDMED focusing on the progress and challenges in the ongoing struggle with childhood obesity.
Guests participating virtually in this important discussion include:
• Risa Lavizzo-Mourey, President and CEO of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
• Nancy Brown, CEO of the American Heart Association
• Don Schwarz, Health Commissioner and Deputy Mayor for Health and Opportunity, City of Philadelphia
• Elissa Epel, Associate Professor, UCSF School of Medicine
• Lisa Simpson, President and CEO, Academy Health
To register to participate in this live online discussion and learn more about other upcoming professional development events, please go to: https://tinyurl.com/july21profdev
On behalf of our institution, thank you for all that you do!
(email@example.com / 901-448-2253)