The Colleges of Medicine and Nursing were originally scheduled to have their commencement ceremonies this Friday, but unfortunately they had to be postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We are excited for all of these graduates, and will be celebrating with them virtually! Congratulations, Class of 2020!
1. Congratulations to the College of Medicine Graduates!
2. Congratulations to the College of Nursing Graduates!
3. REMINDER: Mandatory Reporter (Title IX) Training
All faculty, staff, and trainees (residents, fellows, postdocs) are REQUIRED to complete Mandatory Reporter Training each year. This Title IX training is required under the Education Amendments of 1972. You may access the required training by signing into Blackboard with your NetID and password, and looking under “My Courses” for “Title IX: Mandatory Reporter/Responsible Employee Role”. This training must be completed by Sunday, May 31, 2020.
4. REMINDER: Civil Rights (Title VI) Training
All regular faculty and staff are required to complete Title VI Training each year. This training is required under the Civil Rights Act of 1964. You may access the required training by signing into K@TE with your NetID and password, and looking under “Your Upcoming Training Sessions”. This training must be completed by Saturday, May 30, 2020.
- COVID-19 Return to Campus TrainingAs the University of Tennessee Health Science Center begins a phased “ramp up” back to campus, it is important for everyone to understand the new rules that must be followed to ensure we are keeping each other as safe as possible. Therefore, all employees and students (but NOT residents) will be REQUIRED to complete COVID-19 training prior to coming back to the UTHSC campus.
You may access your training via Blackboard. After you enter your NetID and password, click on the COVID-19 training under the “My Courses” header at the top right. You will need to watch the training video, and then successfully pass the quiz. This specific training is not required for Residents.
If you have any questions regarding the safety protocol required as we come back to campus, please contact Tim Barton, Chief Safety Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 901.448.7374.