Students and Residents,
In order to maintain compliance with federal regulations and UT System policies, you are required to complete the UTHSC 2022 HIPAA Training by June 30, 2022.
This training is the official UTHSC-sanctioned training for HIPAA compliance purposes. Failure to complete this training by the deadline could result in suspension of your UT NetID, badge, and network access.
To access the UTHSC 2022 HIPAA Training, visit the HIPAA Privacy Training website and click on the HealthStream link under “Link/Instructions”.
- If you have any problems with the url, please copy and paste this link into your browser: healthstream.com/hlc/uthlth
- The link will take you to the UT sign-in page (Central Authentication Service)
- Log in with your NetID and password
- If the course does not open, it is likely that your browser’s pop-up blocker has prevented it from opening. Refer to these steps to allow a pop-up window: https://utk.teamdynamix.com/TDClient/2277/OIT-Portal/KB/ArticleDet?ID=120570
Once you have logged into the HIPAA training:
- Click the “To-Do” tab to open your “My To-Do List”
- When your training is complete, please make sure you click on the “EXIT” button to close your browser so that your training is properly recorded
If you have any questions, the instructions can be found at: https://uthsc.edu/compliance/training.php
For any questions or technical difficulties, please contact the Institutional Compliance Office at 901.448.8469 or firstname.lastname@example.org.