Mandatory: 2021 Annual Compliance Training
All current employees received an email on January 7 with the subject “Mandatory Training: Please Complete UTHSC 2021 Annual Compliance Training.” In an effort to maintain compliance with federal regulations and UT system policies, we are asking each of you to complete seven training courses in K@TE. These include:
- SANS Security Awareness Cybersecurity Knowledge PreCheck (IT Security Training) Completion Due by February 1
- Campus Security Authority (CSA) Training
- UT Code of Conduct
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Hazard Awareness and Workplace Safety
- Title VI (Civil Rights Act)
- Title IX: Mandatory Responsible Employees
In previous years, you received these trainings at various times throughout the year. To simplify this process, all training has been coordinated in one locationand disseminated at one time. Please review the designated due dates within the training portal to ensure compliance.
If you have questions, concerns, or need assistance, the Office of Human Resources can assist you at 901.448.5600 or email@example.com. Thank you for your cooperation!