To maintain a manageable database size and ensure speed and performance of Blackboard we will, on March 9, 2018, be archiving all courses from
- Fall 2016
- Spring 2016 and
- Summer 2016
Archiving a Blackboard course, removes the course from the server. Subsequently,
- It removes all immediate accessibility to the course files, grades, assignments, quizzes, surveys, links and anything else associated with the course site
- For later access to your archived course(s) you will need to send a request to email@example.com
- Such requests can take up to 3 business days to complete
If you are likely to need content from these courses, we recommend that you export that content before March 9. We recommend retrieving course syllabi and storing them off Blackboard (on your computer or in OneDrive).
For instructions on how to export course content, follow the links below:
- To export the full course: https://help.blackboard.com/Learn/Instructor/Course_Content/Reuse_Content/Export_and_Archive_Courses#export-a-course
- To export specific files from the course: https://bbhelp.uthsc.edu/sims/helpcenter/common/layout/SelfhelpArticleView.seam?inst_name=UTHSC&article_id=2133-1527280
For assistance with exporting your course content please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 901-448-1927.
For any further questions, please contact your UTHSC Teaching and Learning Center at email@example.com or 901-448-1218.
UTHSC Teaching and Learning Center